">

Moonjar

Let Phantasma fill your dreams...

Available Jars

SOUL Jar

Contains 0.15252483 SOUL

Waiting for brewers...

KCAL Jar

Contains 2.0128750694 KCAL (1 refills)

Current brewer:
anonymous (2 KCAL)

Brewing finished.

MKNI Jar

Contains 5 MKNI (1 refills)

Current brewer:
phillip (3 MKNI)

Brewing finished.

DANK Jar

Contains 0.0665034703125 DANK

Waiting for brewers...

GAS Jar

Contains 0.02575 GAS

Waiting for brewers...

ETH Jar

Contains 0.02 ETH

Waiting for brewers...

Rules v1

Moonjar is quite easy to play.

  1. Select a jar
  2. Fill it with some tokens.
  3. Wait for it to brew!
If the timer reaches zero without anyone bidding after you, congratulations, you can claim the contents of the jar for yourself!

However if someone fills the jar after you, they will outbid you and the timer will reset.


Note - The winner receives 90% of the contents of the jar, with the remaining 10% to be taken as a service fee. The service fee is used to pay server costs and refill the next jar.
In the case of a KCAL jar, an extra 10% is burned.

The timer default period for a jar is one hour. However if an auction goes for too long, the timer interval will keep getting shorter, down to a minimum of two minutes.

Wallets

In order to use Moonjar, you will need to have a Phantasma wallet.

We recommend:
Ecto if you prefer a browser extension
OR
Poltergeist for a standalone wallet app